Aligning the care and technology continuums
Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) represent the most complex senior care organizations, supporting Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Specialty Care segments. Technology infrastructure of the CCRC must align to this continuum of care while allowing information to flow freely among health and housing options, as resident/patient needs change over time.
Flexibility with shared resident information
PointClickCare solutions offer CCRCs flexibility in depth and breadth of functionality, with shared records following the resident/patient throughout changing living situations. From the most independent units to the most clinically intensive, PointClickCare manages core processes and maintains critical clinical, financial and administrative information.
PointClickCare enables CCRCs to:
- Configure the functionality needed in each living situation (IL, AL, SNF)
- Maintain a single, consistent repository of resident information that follows the resident/patient throughout the continuum of care
- Conduct once-and-done setup to Clinical, Billing and Administrative functions
- Maintain and enforce policies and procedures across multiple facilities
- Maximize efficiency with common best-practice processes
- Easily monitor and manage compliance
- Create transparency through consolidation, analysis and reporting at facilities/corporate levels
- Avoid significant costs for software licenses, hardware, and system maintenance
PointClickCare EHR PointClickCare EHR Advantage